Apr. 11: Day 22 of music meme

day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad

I can’t listen to music when I’m sad. If I did that, one or more of these things would happen:

  1. I would get happy
  2. I would associate a song with whatever made me sad, making me hate that song forever and remember that thing that made me sad whenever I heard that song for the rest of my life
  3. I would quite possibly throw my iPod against the wall with such force that it would break the iPod, put a huge hole in the wall, make my house come crumbling down, and I would die.

See, it’s really just best I stew in my own quiet sadness instead of finding appropriate musical accompaniment for said sadness.

blogsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails