June 11: Someone’s gonna pay

I’ve been up since 4 a.m.

Vic is still snoring away and it’s looking more and more like I’m going to have to make my own coffee. This day is just getting worse and worse.

I do not “do” mornings. I am not a morning person. So why the [censored] did I wake up so early? I could blame Casey, who shook her jangly collar one too many times. Or maybe I should blame it on:

Ooooh, that last one is tempting. Meh. I may never know. But I do know this: as soon as the kids are off to school I am soooooo going back to bed.

1 comment:

  1. the rain, definitely the rain. Damn PNW "summer".

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails