June 30: Furry bitch slap

Next time you don’t feel like going to work, here’s a good excuse to try: “I can’t come in today because I was attacked by a bear on my front porch last night.”

One of the women I work with at the hospital used that one today. If it wasn’t a real excuse, at least she followed through with it to the end; she got Fish & Wildlife involved, and a bunch of the local media came out to interview her. (Warning: a lot of thigh follows)

KATU news video

I don’t know… those bear claw marks look awfully real to me. I think she might be telling the truth. And my feeling is that if someone puts a picture of your leg all over the Internet, you’ve earned sympathy right there.

Best wishes, Dora Sue, for a recuperation that doesn’t involve any bears seeking revenge on the big mouth who tattled on their buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails