Aug. 18: Better vibes

The funk I wrote about earlier is mostly gone now, mercifully short-lived thanks to Ed’s e-mail this afternoon (and people say the man can’t perform magic...). He sent me a link to Great Olan Mills Photos. This group of portraits has made the rounds of the ‘net a few times, but they are sooooo worth looking at again! And they’ll make you hee-haw like nothing else, so don’t be drinking any liquids while you scroll down the page.

So hard for me to pick a favorite, but I think it’d be either the prom date or B-52s.

And while you’re re-living the past and not drinking liquids, you might as well re-visit the 1977 JCPenney catalog.

Geez, cheer up already.

1 comment:

  1. Nice article and thank your valuable information and I wish you luck

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails