Aug. 24: Week in review

I updated a few pages at manullang.com today.

I have yet again injured my piggies. The whole thing is a little fuzzy but I'm pretty sure it involved my typical selfless determination to rescue kittens from a sinking yacht because it most certainly did not involve me tripping over a chair just before the class I taught on Wednesday. Doctor says I pretty much re-fractured the foot I first broke back in 1995. Oh yes, I am the clumsiest person you know. I'm actually doing well, statistically speaking, because I haven't had a serious foot injury for more than two years. I know!

Katie will be coming back tomorrow after a week at Grandma Mary's. She's had a ball at the petting zoo, Donna's pool, Elaine's farm, the children's museum, dressing up in her new tutu, and playing at Lithia Park. Today she's busily assembling a scrapbook of memories of this very special week.

Last night Vic and I saw Spamalot. It was fab-u-lous. If it's coming to your city and you loved Monty Python and the Holy Grail, you should definitely go.

Darlene and Wellington are now on their annual get-away-from-Vic-and-Jen trip in which they leave the country for entirely too long. We all hate when they're gone; the kids miss being spoiled rotten, Vic and I miss hanging out at their house, and the dogs miss having people to bark at. If I say much more I'll start blubbering, so no more words.

Some people I know don't update their blogs for two weeks. This makes other people very upset. I'm just sayin'...


—Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails