Jan. 11: Candidate Matching

Not sure of its scientific value, but this quiz is interesting. Find out how your political views and concerns compare to the candidates. Thanks, Chris.

70% John Edwards
68% Hillary Clinton
68% Barack Obama
65% Chris Dodd
64% Dennis Kucinich
64% Mike Gravel
62% Joe Biden
61% Bill Richardson
41% Rudy Giuliani
32% Mitt Romney
31% John McCain
27% Tom Tancredo
24% Fred Thompson
22% Mike Huckabee
17% Ron Paul

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

Why do I always sync most with the game show host hair guy? Please post your results in a comment--

4 comments:

  1. My match is Obama. I'm getting to emotionally engaged in the primary process. I need to relax.

    Bob @ Every, Every Minute

    ReplyDelete
  2. 75% Dennis Kucinich
    74% Mike Gravel
    73% Chris Dodd
    71% Joe Biden
    69% Barack Obama
    67% Hillary Clinton
    66% Bill Richardson
    65% John Edwards
    47% Rudy Giuliani
    41% Ron Paul
    37% John McCain
    33% Mitt Romney
    26% Mike Huckabee
    23% Tom Tancredo
    21% Fred Thompson

    To be honest - I have barely heard of Gravel! But I'm at least happy I'm so far away from Fred Thompson. In "real life" I'm still undecided between Obama/Clinton/Edwards. I'd be o.k. with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwards for me . . . interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 79% Barack Obama
    77% Hillary Clinton
    76% John Edwards
    75% Bill Richardson
    73% Chris Dodd
    66% Joe Biden
    63% Rudy Giuliani
    59% John McCain
    57% Dennis Kucinich
    56% Mike Gravel
    49% Mitt Romney
    47% Mike Huckabee
    38% Fred Thompson
    34% Tom Tancredo
    16% Ron Paul

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails