Jan. 23: Printer problem

Geez, I sure am prolific today. Here's an e-mail forwarded from my friend Becky, who's always good for a laugh.



Dear Printer Repair Man:
Please come to my house and check my printer. Every time I use the printer - and I am away while it prints - my papers are wrinkled, even shredded. Sometimes the ink is blurred. I hope that you can find the problem!!
Sincerely,
Concerned Computer Owner


Dear Concerned Computer Owner:
While you were gone today, I checked your printer, and I found your problem. Please click on the [video below] for the answer.
Sincerely,
Your Printer Repair Man




1 comment:

  1. Wow -- I think of all the student workers I've thought were dishonoring my diligent work and now realize it might have been Bandit! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails