Jan. 20: Mistaken identity

Still have the headache. Grr.

Last night I took a super-hot shower just before I went to bed. It didn't help my headache, but it relaxed the rest of me enough to fall asleep, which is what I needed. Unfortunately, going to bed with wet hair pretty much guarantees a scary awakening. This is what I looked like when I got up this morning:


Actually, I had a little less eye makeup on, but otherwise, YES, I could have easily been mistaken for The Little Mermaid's Ursula. Plus I'm so grouchy that if the hair didn't convince you, the bitchiness would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails