Jan. 28: Sonya's even older now

Victor's sister, Sonya, is my favorite of all his sisters, and not just because she's the only one. I like her. Today's her birthday. She's older than me, so I'm smiling an extra lot as I type this. People older than me make me point and giggle and briefly forget that I'm turning 40 in a few months. Thank you, Sonya, for being elderly.

I wanted to write a nice little limerick like I did for Lori last week. But unfortunately, the only thing that rhymes with "Sonya" is "bone ya" and I think that's a little inappropriate to write about one's sister-in-law, no matter how smart her sense of humor may be.

In your honor, Sonya, I drank coffee out of my Shenzhen mug this morning. Have a great day! We all love you tons--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails