Jan. 3: Talking with Katie

Tomorrow is the last day of Christmas vacation. I spent some time asking Katie and Jack questions about their time off from school. Here are Katie’s answers. (BTW, I ripped this off from every, every minute.)


  1. What is your favorite part of Christmas?
    Getting presents!

  2. What were your favorite presents this Christmas?
    I don’t know, I like all my presents.

  3. What was your favorite part of last year?
    Riding bikes and playing with my friends.

  4. What is something you’re looking forward to next year?
    Seeing my cousins.

  5. Have you made any New Year’s resolutions?
    Be nice.

  6. What’s something that makes you happy?
    Seeing all my friends and family.

  7. Who do you love more, Mom or Dad?
    (laughs...)

1 comment:

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails