Apr. 15: Parks that suck

This morning Vic and I were arguing about California theme parks and I turned to Wikipedia for truthiness. As always, that trusty resource provided the answers that allowed me to go, "Na na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaa!" and dance victoriously for a good 40 minutes. When I was done gettin' jiggy, I followed some related links and found this page: a list of defunct amusement parks. I can't believe anyone thought a park based on Sid & Marty Krofft's TV shows could be successful! I mean, if you're thinking up stupid ideas for a theme park, why not Ziggyland? Or Family Circus Circus? Or Dilbert World (OK, that one might be kinda fun).

The parks on this list that I've been to are no surprise. The MGM Grand Adventures was the dumbest park ever, I think. It had a "who's that?" cast of characters and ridiculously high admission prices. And Vic peed his pants on the water ride, but that was funny.

--Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails