Apr. 26: Me loves me some gadgets

My new Real Simple magazine had these cool shredder scissors in it (click pic to go to seller's site). This is a gadget I simply must have. It's probably a lot quieter than the shredder I have now that I can only use during the day while the kids are awake and when Vic is home because it's so loud it scares me and makes me think someone is probably sneaking up behind me to shred me.

When I started searching the Internet for the scissors, I also found this USB mini shredder (click pic to go to one seller's site). I don't think the USB part of it is so impressive, but it looks like it's pretty small. I like the idea of keeping one in a convenient place that wouldn't take up quite so much room as the big'n I already have. If you get as much $#!+ mail as I do, then you understand why I like this itty-bitty thing.

And one more, which isn't available for purchase, but quite possibly the coolest of all, is the hamster-powered shredder. Force the little guy to make his own bedding! Just think, he'd learn all about responsibility and maybe even appreciate life a little more.

Anyone know where I can find kid-powered electronics? Or stuff that runs on gum I find stuck to my furniture?

--Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails