Apr. 23: Marmoset knock you out

I don't have anything to write, really, but I was reading an old issue of the Oregonian, saw this headline and just had to use it. Because I'm a dork. And, obviously, a bit of a plagiarist.

In case you were wondering, here's the accompanying news item:

An Illinois couple who bought a cute pet monkey four years ago say the animal now dominates them and rides their dog like a horse. -- Medill Reports

To recap,
1. I have nothing important to say.
2. I am a dork.
3. I am a plagiarist of sorts.
4. I am a monkey hater. (Did I mention I hate monkeys? Because I meant to. I really can't stand them.)

--Jen

1 comment:

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails