Apr. 3: Caricatured

Here's what I like to imagine I really look like (in South Park form). I'm raunchy but still a teensy bit attractive, at least attractive enough for the cover of a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. Also, I have perfectly applied lipstick because that's very important.



Alas, here's what I actually see when I look in the mirror though. Way too prim and proper. (I had that rep in college, but I'm not going to venture a guess as to why.) And nowadays I'm mostly just grouchy, chubby and pale with bad skin and brows that are way overdue for a waxing. Sad, hm?


And then there's Vic. What a saint. Thinks he's so perfect. Whatever.









You, too, can create South Park characters. Here are a few sites to try:

Have fun.

--J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails