Apr. 21: Happy birthdays

Today is Debi's birthday, so in her honor, I whip out my wallet of special photos and show you one of my favorites. It's Baby Debi on her horsey! When I reminded Katie and Jack that it was Auntie Debi's birthday today, they asked how old she was. I told them, and Katie said, "Wow, she's almost caught up with you, Mommy!"

Have a great day, Debi! I love you bunches, no matter how old you get!

It also be's Scout's birthday today (notice I mentioned Debi's first... you're welcome, Deb!). She's ten years old today. This is the picture that fell me in love with her all those years ago. What a sweet girl she was back then. And really, she still is just about the best girl ever.

Even though she still eats our flowers.

--Jen

1 comment:

  1. Scout, Appie loves you more than ever!! Happy Birthday, sweet sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails