July 25: The voice of the road

OK, you gotta check out this web site. PlateWire is a public repository and electronic forum of drivers by drivers. Using a drivers license plate, commuters can communicate their thoughts and feelings in regards to driving on today's roadways.”

Don’t know how far-reaching this is results-wise, but I’m all for calling attention to the many, many a-holes on the road. (Of course, I made sure my own license plate hasn’t been entered into the PlateWire database before I posted this.)

So this means it’s totally safe to get on the Internet... go to PlateWire.com... enter the info... using my cell phone... while I drive... right? Since now you’re wondering, my Oregon plate is “LRL.” (heh heh—kidding, “LRL” is a very safe driver and almost never texts her BFF behind the wheel.)

1 comment:

  1. You bet I'm safe! But my looks/glares at other drivers might be taken the wrong way. Or not!

    P.S. I only text BFF at red lights. Really.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails