July 25: Friday fill-ins #2

I was too busy last week but it’s time again for Friday Fill-ins.

  1. I believe whatever doesn’t kill you will probably make you want to kill someone else.
  2. If you’re good at something, start a blog so you can blab it to the world.
  3. Why so nonsensical a question?
  4. Something is out there, it’s watching me while I sleep.
  5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled How Was Your Trip Last Fall? (ha ha ha).
  6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don’t have one, use your imagination] I see that all my neighbors have much nicer yards than I do.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sitting on the front porch while K&J play outside, tomorrow my plans include lunch at my in-laws and Trudy’s birthday party and Sunday, I want to go bike-riding (yes, I said bike-riding!).


Please share your Friday Fill-ins in a comment. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I believe whatever doesn’t kill you is probably pretty darn painful.
    If you’re good at something, someone else is undoubtedly better at it!
    Why so doth the moon glow?
    Something is out there, it’s very nice to know.
    If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Crazy Lady Thought the Journey was a Straight Line.
    Sitting on my back porch [if you don’t have one, use your imagination] I see the Blue Mountains and lots of alfalfa, wheat and peas between here and there.
    And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to (past tense, now) a late pizza supper with my golfing boys, tomorrow my plans include driving to Seattle for my neice's 8th birthday party, and Sunday we will conquer IKEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have lots of fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. will leave you maimed, bloody and wishing you were somewhere else.
    2. make sure you tell everyone you cross paths with.
    3. pissy?
    4. waiting to take me away!
    5. Take your happy pills and call me in the morning.
    6. that the tomato plants need water.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails