July 4: Vindicated

I got this message from The Lovely Lori yesterday:

O.K. I take back everything I said about Zac Efron. I just saw Hairspray for the first time a few days ago and I’m... in love. You were right. I was wrong.


I can’t remember when an e-mail has made me happier, and not just because she admitted I was right because I never really doubted myself. It’s that now I have one less person in the world that will call me a pervert because of my slightly inappropriate thoughts about the very-young-yet-very-dreamy Zac Efron.

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome. :) Call it an early b-day present...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess you're continuing to ignore the fact that he's the same age as your nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Kath. That's exactly what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails