Yeah, everyone else is getting their new iPhone today. Not me. Grrr, I say. Very grrr. So even though I’m not busy standing in line somewhere, you’re still getting a meme this morning, just because I am feeling grouchy and resentful.
- Oh, I can't wait until I have a tropical vacation again.
- Ketchup is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator. (Don’t know why; it’s just a normal sized bottle.)
- I never leave home without hand sanitizer.
- If I were a condiment, I would be hot sauce because that sounds a lot sexier than ketchup.
- Two spaces between sentences is really high up on my list of pet peeves. (It was really hard to limit this to ONE peeve)
- The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was “I have so much to do tomorrow.”
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to painting; tomorrow my plans include painting and Sunday, I want to not still be painting.
I followed a link from momma blogs a lot to find Friday Fill-ins. Similar to Thursday Thirteen, it’s a way to increase blog traffic, but more importantly, come up with a post when ideas have run dry. If you have your own blog, post your answers there; otherwise please put them in a comment below.