Sep. 10: Happy Anniversary!

Happy anniversary to Erin and Kevin. They are two very fun people that deserve each other, and I mean that in the very best way.

But... two years and still no baby? What is up with that, guys? Don’t you understand the delight it will bring to your families to welcome a little one into the world? And the delight it will bring to me because I will finally be able to say my mom is a great-grandmother? That would totally. kick. ass.

Please consider my feelings. Thank you. I love you bunches—

3 comments:

  1. I, too, would welcome that little bundle of joy--dispite my stink-pot daughter's comment!!!! (She would also be a GREAT aunt---o-o-o-ld....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy "chopped liver" McGovney is none too pleased with this line of questioning...
    Babies cry and poop, right? Ick.
    xoxo,
    love,
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy "chopped liver" McGovney is none too pleased with this line of questioning...
    Babies cry and poop, right? Ick.
    xoxo,
    love,
    erin

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails