Sep. 26: Friday Fill-ins #4

I haven’t done Friday Fill-ins in a while. Here it is.

  1. Halloween, cooler weather, and lunch with Sherilee are some of the things I’m most looking forward to in October.
  2. Sometimes I am a little clumsy. (Just a little).
  3. Vic agreed to get a cat even though he said he’d never have one in his house and that’s why there is a saying, “never say never”!
  4. When I’m down, I eat carbs or cut myself (emotionally).
  5. At my laptop is where you’ll find me most often.
  6. A rainy day is good for an excuse to curl up with a great book and big cup of coffee.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to catching up with TiVo, tomorrow my plans include dinner at the in-laws and Sunday, I want to go see the special showing of the filmed Broadway production of Rent!

Fill in your Friday stuff in your own blog or a comment below. Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous weekend!!

    Happy Friday! Come on over when you get a chance!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Seth's birthday, lunch with Jen and my birthday (in that order!) are some of the things I’m most looking forward to in October.
    2. Sometimes I can talk too much (understatement!).
    3. I am back at a desk job more than half-time, and that’s why there is a saying, “never say never”!
    4. When I’m down, I try to remember all the things I have to be grateful for.
    5. In front of a computer or on the phone (work!) is where you’ll find me most often (these days...).
    6. A rainy day is good for an excuse to curl up with all my unwatched Netflix, popcorn and Junior mints. And a big fluffy blanket.
    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a big night of sleep, tomorrow my plans include doing nothing (no plans, oh joy!), and Sunday I want to treat a girlfriend to pedicures for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you just love Tivo! Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails