Sep. 3: If you just can’t watch...

Ugh. I’m watching the RNC and feeling sick. So many gun-totin’ pregnant hillbillies all in one place! If, like me, you want a distraction, I offer the following links for your viewing pleasure.

I am not Caribou Barbie! Dan told me to follow SarahPalin4VP’s twitters so I am. You should too. They are incredibly funny and obviously written by a person in possession of a sense of humor. In other words, a non-Republican. (Oh, no I di-in’t!)

While we’re on the subject of Barbies, check out this one.

I don’t know why either. But I know I want one of my very own.

It’s lovely, I’ll take it! Take a look at these truly frightening photos from real estate listings. And I thought leaving a gazillion refrigerator magnets up was trashy; that’s nothing compared to the conditions under which these homes were photographed. Erin, be sure to share this link with your clients so they recognize how much you don’t suck as their realtor, kay?

Lots of companies make use of Photoshop in their printed materials. Some use it well because they know what they’re doing. Others are so terrible at it, people create blogs like Photoshop Disasters just so this shoddy work can be showcased. And then we get to enjoy it.

How good are you at identifying accents? Take this quiz (turn up your speakers). I got 29 points, including three bonus questions. That means I thoroughly sucked at the quiz. But can you do better?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one gagging about the RNC event. I knew it would be a typical Republican good time when it starts with a middle-aged tenor singing the national anthem. Ugh. I mostly watched with the sound off. What an insult to women that John McCain thinks this is the 'best of the best.' Even I could pick out more qualified Republican women candidates. O.k...I'm done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it hilarious to think the GOP thought that by choosing a female, anti-choice, gun-lovin', petty, corrupt, pork-barelling, flip-flopping secessionist for the VP candidate, they were going to appeal to supposedly disaffected Hillary voters.

    You're better than I for having the guts to watch the RNC bilge...kudos for that!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails