Sep. 6: Happy birthday, Deanna!

Happy birthday to my favorite cousin, Deanna! I feel very fortunate that my dad and Deanna’s mom were brother and sister so I can always claim this fun person as a family member. Also, she led me to the ministry, for which I will be forever grateful. My virtual gifts for Deanna this year are:


Here’s a priest collar in dickey form, to wear for all future weddings Deanna will perform. She’s done two weddings already, which is two more than I have done. I’d like to call her a mean name for being a more successful reverend than I, but that would not follow our church’s doctrine.


The redneck version of Windows: Winders Bubba. So she can be even more Saltmarsh-y.


I did not bake Deanna’s birthday cake but it doesn’t mean I love her any less than if I could have baked it. That doesn’t make sense, does it? But I think she gits it.

1 comment:

  1. Boy, I share my birthday with some pretty high-caliber people! Totally coincidental (?) in regards to the Winders theme, but Jeff Foxworthy's birthday is today as well. Make whatever you will out of that.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails