Dec. 30: 2010 is sooo gonna rock

So, today I found my horoscope for next year and I read it with great interest because I totally care what it says because I know there’s a huge significance in my astrological sign and I always let it guide my decisions in life and I’m just kidding because I think that astrology stuff is all just great big piles of poo. Acid poo, if you will. (I don’t know what that means, but my neph does.)

I was born September 18, which makes me a Virgo. My horoscope says April and May will be good for me career-wise, but that the last three months of the year may make me question my career choice.

We shall see, right?

It was my romantic horoscope that really interested me, though. Apparently Pluto is transiting my Romance House and I HATE when Pluto transits my Romance House! WTF, Pluto? Then in July, I’ll have an eclipse of my House of Love Received. Oh, goodness.

Also, in February? Jupiter will roll into my Eighth House, which will cause me to be hit on a lot. I’ve always thought my Eighth House was rockin’ awesome, and it’s about time someone else acknowledges it.

Not too shabby for a bald chick, eh?

blogsignature

7 comments:

  1. Age of Aquarius, baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. My hope is that your 2010 rocks tha how-owse.

    I checked out my Scorpio predictions... apparently I am going to have a grasp of the Big Picture, career-wise, more this year than the past couple... helpful, I'm thinking. And April and May will be my excellent relationship months... not sure what that says about the rest of the year, but I've given husband ample notice that he'll get two good months out of 12...

    Hope your new year kicks off mighty happy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So since I'm a fellow Virgoian, my 2010 is gonna rock, too! SWAH-EEEET!

    But I thought Pluto isn't a planet anymore, so maybe that star gazer needs to update her deck of Tarot cards or get her Oujia board rebuilt???

    At any rate, I hope 2010 does totally kick ass for you, as well as finding you cancer-free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K, I think I need some of that oxycontin to help comprehend today's blog. I have no idea what it says :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I know why we get along! I'm a Capricorn and you know Capricorns and Virgos always get along well. It's like scientifically proven and has nothing to do with how awesome we are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, when I had my palm read she said my life line is super long which means I'll be around for a LONG time. Or in a coma. Really she wasn't too specific.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the update. My hope is that your 2010 rocks tha how-owse.

    I checked out my Scorpio predictions... apparently I am going to have a grasp of the Big Picture, career-wise, more this year than the past couple... helpful, I'm thinking. And April and May will be my excellent relationship months... not sure what that says about the rest of the year, but I've given husband ample notice that he'll get two good months out of 12...

    Hope your new year kicks off mighty happy! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails