Dec. 29: Snow ♪ snow ♫♪ snow ♫ snow ♪♫ snow!

The view of the OMIGOD snow from my bedroom window--OK, it's hard to see, but it really is snowing huge flakes

Everyone’s suddenly freaking out. Oh, blah-dee-blah-blah-blah… it’s snowing in Portland. BFD. I have a much bigger and more pressing problem.

Somehow, my discarded cherry Mike & Ike’s (very yuck) got mixed up with my Hot Tamales (oh-so-yum) and I have no idea what to do. Has this ever happened to you, and if so, how did you fix it? Wikipedia’s not being very helpful.

(I wonder if a paramedic would make a run out here from yonder Tillamook to rescue me from this dreadful situation. It’s not blood on my toothbrush, sure, but it’s bad, bad news no matter how ya look at it. By now I betcha it’s all over the police scanners in Boise, even.)

Snow? Pffft.

blogsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails