The topic for September Blog Challenge Day #16:
What do you wish you were better at?
Hmmm… so many things. Here are a few:
- Liking seafood
- Keeping houseplants alive
- Being a billionaire (just give me a chance)
- For my boy’s sake, being even a tiny bit interested in football
- Napping (just kidding, I’m the BEST at napping)
- Getting someone to pay me for napping
- Deciding what to make for dinner every day
- Forgetting things that I really, really need to forget
- Putting my phone/iPad down occasionally
- Writing the Great American Novel
- Sticking to a healthy diet (but then who’s going to eat all the Gooey Butter Cakes?)
- Liking photos of myself (possibly related to #11)
- Leaving my cat alone when she’s sleeping but she’s soooo cute all curled up like that, how can I not cuddle her???
- Getting past that one level in Candy Crush
- Understanding mean people
- Making lists of things I wish I was better at
That seems as good a place to stop as any. What do you have on your list?
If you’re a blogger and want to do our blog challenge with us, let me know and I’ll send you our list! Otherwise, tune in here (and on Sherilee’s happy little blog) every day in September.