Sep. 16: Room for improvement

The topic for September Blog Challenge Day #16:

What do you wish you were better at?

Hmmm… so many things. Here are a few:

  1. Liking seafood
  2. Keeping houseplants alive
  3. reportcardBeing a billionaire (just give me a chance)
  4. For my boy’s sake, being even a tiny bit interested in football
  5. Napping (just kidding, I’m the BEST at napping)
  6. Getting someone to pay me for napping
  7. Deciding what to make for dinner every day
  8. Forgetting things that I really, really need to forget
  9. Putting my phone/iPad down occasionally
  10. Writing the Great American Novel
  11. Sticking to a healthy diet (but then who’s going to eat all the Gooey Butter Cakes?)
  12. Liking photos of myself (possibly related to #11)
  13. Leaving my cat alone when she’s sleeping but she’s soooo cute all curled up like that, how can I not cuddle her???
  14. Getting past that one level in Candy Crush
  15. Understanding mean people
  16. Making lists of things I wish I was better at

That seems as good a place to stop as any. What do you have on your list?


If you’re a blogger and want to do our blog challenge with us, let me know and I’ll send you our list! Otherwise, tune in here (and on Sherilee’s happy little blog) every day in September.

blogsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails