Sep. 13: Stuff others say

It’s Day #13 of our September Blog Challenge. The topic:

What is your favorite quote and why?

I can never limit my favorite to one quote because at any given time there are LOTS that are very special to me. These four are my favoritest of all (this morning).

Here’s one about gratitude from Thornton Wilder:

treasures

I found this one and tweaked it to fit me better because OMG, it totally does:

cocktail-confetti

This is such a sweet sentiment:

dog

And because I’m kind of a fan of love, I think this one is beautiful:

eecummings

You ask me next week what my favorite quotes are and they’ll be completely different. What are your favorite quotes today?


If you’re a blogger and want to do our blog challenge with us, let me know and I’ll send you our list! Otherwise, tune in here (and on Sherilee’s happy little blog) every day in September.

blogsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails