Sep. 29: Fame

Day #29 of the September Blog Challenge. Today’s topic:

If you were ever to become famous, what would it be for?

fameI like to think I’d be famous for something like winning a trillion dollars and donating it all to charity (don’t worry; I’d hold a little back to take y’all on a vacation somewhere good). Or maybe I could be famous for curing cancer or hangnails—you never know. I think I might like to be famous for being the greatest person ever for no known reason, although that’d be an awful lot to live up to for just one person. I’d be willing to try it though.

Most likely, I’d be famous for being the woman who, due to her extreme clumsiness, inadvertently initiated a Rube Goldberg-like series of events that led to the demise of the human race.

Yep, I’d be famous but there’d be no one left to be famous to. Figures.


If you’re a blogger and want to do our blog challenge with us, let me know and I’ll send you our list! Otherwise, tune in here (and on Sherilee’s happy little blog) every day in September.

jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails