Sep. 26: Don’t leave home without it

amex-green-cardDay #26 of the September Blog Challenge:

Tell us the items you never leave home without.

I still feel rotten and haven’t checked my Feedly yet today, so I don’t know if Sherilee has posted her response… but I’m guessing it’ll be pretty similar to mine. Because isn’t everyone’s answer to this question these three things?

  • Keys
  • Purse/wallet
  • Phone

I mean, those are the biggies for all of us, right? I suppose if I were to consider those givens and tell you the next few items I never leave home without, they’d probably be:

  • Lip balm/color
  • Sunglasses
  • A bottle of water
  • USB drive

And if I were to tell you the things I never take with me anywhere:

  • Dignity
  • Grace

Is your list different than mine? What, you think you’re better than me?


If you’re a blogger and want to do our blog challenge with us, let me know and I’ll send you our list! Otherwise, tune in here (and on Sherilee’s happy little blog) every day in September.

jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails