Sep. 18: Happy places

Today’s Day #18 of our September Blog Challenge. It’s also my birthday, so I got to choose today’s blog topic:

Show us your happy place.

Like so many of the topics this month, I can’t choose just one answer. Here are my happiest places.



I likes me the beaches, especially these three:

18kaanapali
Ka’anapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii
We honeymooned here.
We actually stayed in that hotel.
There are things I like on all the Hawaiian islands we’ve been to,
but if I were to choose a favorite, it’d be Maui—it’s paradise.

Crescent Beach at Ecola State Park, Oregon
The view from Ecola Point on the Oregon Coast

18castawaycay
Castaway Cay, The Bahamas

This is the Disney-owned island and a port for its cruises.
It’s beautiful and relaxing and not insanely crowded.
Happy, happy memories from both our visits.
I hope to return there someday soooooon.



Some of my favorite vacation spots make me happy happy happy

B8E2J6
Disneyland, obvy
Even with the crowds, and the outrageous churro prices,
and my weeeener kids not wanting to go on the good rides.

18sanfrancisco
San Francisco
I’ll never get over the beauty of this city.



When I feel super-pampered

18downcomforter
Cozied up under my fluffy down comforter

18pedicure
Getting a spa pedicure



With my girlies

18girls1
Sherilee, Sunshine, Val, Kim F’n-W, Loveliest Lori

18girls6
Mother Theresa

18girls2
Sunshine, Dina, Jenn K, Wendy

18girls5
April!

18girls3
Tina, Val, Fancy Lori™

18girls4
Cassie


With my best guy

18vicjen
I’m pretty keen on ‘im


If you’re a blogger and want to do our blog challenge with us, let me know and I’ll send you our list! Otherwise, tune in here (and on Sherilee’s happy little blog) every day in September.

blogsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails