May 16: More artsy, less fartsy

Hooray! Plans for the 2007 Girls' Weekend™ are being finalized. This year Debi, April and I are traveling south a few hours to attend the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and other productions in the Ashland area. We'll be seeing "The Tempest," "The Compleat Works of Wllm Shkspr (abridged)," and "Distracted." I know you're jealous. Don't deny it.

Previous Girls' Weekends™ were held in San Francisco, Boise and Los Angeles. This will be the first one that includes a road trip. I'm psyching myself up for it as we speak. And Debi, I promise I won't play The Carpenters in the car. You're welcome.

No husbands, no kids. Sounds super, hm? Sounds like something I'd like to do before July.

--Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails