May 22: Free grill!

As always, my friend Becky's e-mails do not disappoint. Here's one from this morning.



As every southerner knows, it's time to get ready for that all important cooking technique of the south: outdoor grilling! I have found several stores (not just in the south) where you can get a FREE Bar-B-Q grill! This is not a joke. You can get a free BBQ grill from any of the following stores:

A&P
Albertsons
Costco
Food Lion
Fry's
Kroger
Big Lots
Brookshire's
Lowes
Publix
Safeway
Sam's Club
Target
Vons Wagner Hardware
Wal-Mart
Winn-Dixie

I especially like the higher rack, which can be used for keeping things warm!






Just make sure to get a metal one. The plastic ones don't do so well.


2 comments:

  1. Think I got one o' those for a weddin' gift with my 4th or 5th husband. Whichever one doubled his t-shirt for a gas cap. Anyway, I cooked his wieners but good!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails