May 17: Go ahead, interrupt me

OK, I installed a little widget on the site so you can make comments in the middle of my posts. If you want to say a few words about something in the post, just select some text and a little link will pop up that says, "POST AN INLINE COMMENT?"; click the link to type your comment.

Text that has been commented on will appear in all caps and underlined. Hover over it to see what someone had to say.

If this is all just way too confusing for you, rest assured that you can still comment in the old-fashioned way. And also, everyone will then know that you're as bad with technology as Nana.

If no one uses this new thingie I'll take it off (that's what she said), but I thought it was worth trying out.

Many lovies. Be comment-y!

--Jen

3 comments:

  1. I've tried twice to Linebuzz you, but both times errors came up. Looks like a fun thing if you can get it to work (as the actress said...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly a geen-i-ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote that you nix the line buzz cuz it takes longer for the page to load now. And my comment probly represents 1,000,000 other readers, so 1 meelion readers think you should drop line buzz.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails