May 20: Six lists of six things

Six things to do before I die:

  1. sleep through the night without getting up to pee
  2. get a kitten (hopefully my next husband won’t be allergic)
  3. have a tidy home
  4. go to the non-U.S. Disney parks
  5. play tourist in New York City
  6. lose my pregnancy weight

Six things I won’t do:

  1. be nice to people that don’t deserve it
  2. eat seafood
  3. ride in a car cross-country
  4. the dishes
  5. mow the lawn—never have, never will
  6. stop missing my dad

Six things that attract me to Victor:

  1. He doesn’t pick fights with me
  2. He prepares food for me and the kids OFTEN
  3. He’s likeable—I don’t worry that he’ll piss people off
  4. He has an amazing family that I adore
  5. We share the same sense of humor
  6. He doesn’t put my clothes through the dryer

Six things I say most often:

  1. “I love you”
  2. “Knock it off!!”
  3. “What did I just say?”
  4. “Sorry I haven’t called/written/showered…”
  5. “What a mess!”
  6. “I am so tired”

Six authors I really like:

  1. Anne Tyler
  2. Amy Krouse Rosenthal
  3. Amy Tan
  4. Armistead Maupin
  5. Gregory Maguire
  6. Dave & Jennifer Marx (“Passporter” guide writers)

Six movies I would watch over and over again:

(not because they’re my favorites, necessarily, but because I find them hugely entertaining!)

  1. any of the Austin Powers series
  2. When Harry Met Sally...
  3. anything by Disney/Pixar
  4. Fargo
  5. Tommy Boy
  6. the Pirates of the Caribbean series

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to help you "sleep through the night without getting up to pee." Two words: PULL UPS
    You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you don't know me, but it appears that I am related to you...sort of. (Uncle Wellington is my late grandfather's brother.) How did I come across your site? Boredom often moves me to google my name and family names, and those of people I know, just to see what comes up. My search of "manullang" (mom's maiden name) brought me here. Anywho, now that I have probably come across as some stalker freak, I would just like to tell you how hilarious I think you are. (Very.) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to help you "sleep through the night without getting up to pee." Two words: PULL UPS
    You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails