Nov. 13: My birthday boy

Jack turns six years old today. He might just be the happiest six-year-old on Earth right now. All morning he walked around saying, "I can't believe I'm six! Mom, can you believe I'm six?"

Indulge this proud mom by ooohing and aaahing over some of my favorite pics of the boy.


This one was our favorite of Jack's 1-year portraits because of that middle finger. He showed 'tude a little early.


At Disneyland in February 2006


Sweet boy, 18 months


Captain Jack Sparrow Manullang, Halloween 2006


Jack's first Halloween costume


Happy birthday, Buddy. We love you smoochly!

2 comments:

  1. It's obvious from these pictures, just how much he looks like his Appie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is MY grandson -- and he's also my favoriate youngest grandson!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails