Nov. 28: Not-so-beautiful Kathleen

I was making a photo gift for a family member this morning, and it took me forever to find a picture where my seester didn't look better than me. In every one of them her hair looks better, or her clothes are cuter, or she has boobies. But I found this one--totally unedited, because I would never do anything to make her look bad--and I think that, while I may not look better than she does, she's not looking her best.



There is absolutely no reason for this post. I would never write up a stupid excuse to share a less-than-perfecto picture of the Kath. I'm not that type of leetle seester. I'm a nice leetle seester who just has a teensy anger problem when it comes to family photos.

3 comments:

  1. Your sister can't hold a candle to you Jen! BTW - the subtle horns on grammie are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, someone's gonna pay. Yes, someone will pay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had Emma and Trevor look at this pic without saying anything. They both immediately shouted 'Katie', then Katie's mom and another lady. They then guessed 'grandma and grandpa' - sorry Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails