Nov. 5: Monday meme

Memories... like the corners of my... um... uh...

  1. What kinds of things do you find it easy to remember?
    People's birthdays, meaningless phone numbers
  2. What kinds of things do you find it difficult to remember?
    Things I need to accomplish (without a list), the kids' schedule
  3. How does your short-term memory compare to your long-term memory?
    Both suck a lot worse since I had kids
  4. How do you commit things to memory? Do you use songs, images, word associations or other tricks?
    Some things, I just say aloud and it seems to be enough to commit to short-term memory. In school, I used acronym mnemonics. Sometimes they worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails