Nov. 28: Happy birthday, Ed

Today is my friend Ed's birthday. He is older than I am.

I was going to find a lovely birthday cake for this post but then I thought Ed would like a picture of delicious escargot better than a picture of lovely birthday cake. And because pictures of escargot on a plate are not very attractive or appetizing (sorry, Ed, but HOW CAN YOU EAT THAT SLIMY GOO???), here's a live one. Bon appétit, you weirdo.

I hope you have at least a small celebration planned for this joyous occasion, Ed. We here at Stuff Jen Says headquarters will be partying like it's 2007. And for your sake, I hope today's celebrations involve snails (unlike ours) and no tomatoes (very much like ours).

1 comment:

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails