Nov. 20: Monday Meme

I know today is Tuesday but I never got around to posting yesterday's meme and "Tuesday Meme" is bad alliteration so it's still "Monday Meme" even though I know today is Tuesday.

What's in your glovebox?

  • proof of insurance
  • phone charger
  • garage door opener
  • Spamalot and Wicked soundtracks, a CD of Bing & Frank Christmas music
  • Carmex
  • ballpoint pen
  • gum, Altoids
  • a big wad of napkins from various fast food restaurants

Kinda boring because I just cleaned it out last week. It wouldn't have been any less boring before I cleaned it out, but the list would have been a lot longer. At least I don't drive around with a Billy Ocean cassette like some people I'm married to do.

Share your glovebox contents in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails