Nov. 11: It's Game Night

We've been playing a lot of board games this past week. I don't know why K&J are suddenly into all their games again, but I don't mind one bit. I love playing with them. We're working on the "good sportsmanship" concept, which is just about the only lesson one can learn from games like Chutes & Ladders. Oh, and "cheating is wrong." Jack's getting the hang of sportsmanship, but the cheating thing, well... my advice is to pay close attention when playing a game with Jack.

Some of our family's favorites:

Disney Scene It?
Pass the Pigs
Disney DVD Bingo
Pretty, Pretty Princess
Rummikub
Cranium Hullabaloo
Texas Hold 'em (um... well, that's my favorite)

Unfortunately, the list of games I really do NOT enjoy is quite a bit longer. Meh.

Both our kids are starting to enjoy some longer, more complex games. I'm looking forward to being able to play a decent game of Monopoly or Clue with them. Maybe someday we'll even have Manullang Family Poker Night™.

Here, courtesy of Dribbleglass.com, are some Monopoly cards that we'd like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails