Nov. 22: Hometown favorites

Chris has tagged me to answer this meme. Feel free to play along.

Hometown Favorites

The task is to list 3 of your favorite places in your hometown. We moved from Medford 32 years ago this weekend; I think it’s safe to call Portland my hometown.

  1. Pittock Mansion. The mansion itself is pretty cool, though I haven’t been inside it for years. It’s the view behind it that knocks me out every time: an absolutely gorgeous panoramic view of Portland and Mt. Hood.
  2. Bridgeport Village. This has been one of my favorite places in town since it opened a few years ago, and I readily admit it’s the restaurants that make it so. But I also love Crate & Barrel, Borders and The Container Store. The one consistent downside is the parking situation. It always always always sucks.
  3. Portland Saturday Market. Love it!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
    Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
    Thanks! –Jen

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails