Mar. 10: My not-powerful blog

The other day I wrote a great post about shoes with severed feet in them washing up on the coast of Alaska. Doesn't it sound like it was probably fabulous? And if Blogger hadn't crashed briefly that day you would have been able to read it. Curse Blogger!

I didn't try to re-write the post after I lost it because that level of genius must be spontaneous. I'm sure you understand.

So today I'm writing a much less brilliant combination of words to send you to The Observer's list of 50 most powerful blogs. Don't bother looking for Stuff Jen Says on the list. It's not there. I should be devastated. I am not.   ...sob!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails