Mar. 14: Site analysis

Google Analytics keeps track of a bunch of meaningless info about my blog. The only report I find interesting is the search terms that bring people here. The most common one last month was “Costco photo cards.” Wow. I am incredibly exciting.

A lot of the other searches that brought visits were boring and made sense (people’s names I’ve mentioned, Webkinz, etc.), but there was a batch of them that I really enjoyed. These terms were all singularly used; I don’t know if I find it more amusing that people actually search for some of these things, or that it led them to my blog. Hee hee either way.

  • “I wrote a bad paragraph”
  • “idiot girls” Portland
  • “skirt every day because”
  • “someone opens a portal into hell”
  • aviator hat for dog
  • bonbon stripper
  • Jenn Vermont Costco
  • Manullang+gay
  • Rush Limbaugh, Potion #9
  • Zac Efron pantsless


Of the hundreds of visits to my site in the past 30 days, 47.69% were new visitors. The average time all visitors spent reading my painstakingly written blog was 1 minute and 6 seconds, but 78% of the visits lasted just 0-10 seconds. Maybe you can all just bite my big white assal region.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails