Mar. 30: Back in the U.S.A.

We're home. We're tired. I'm sick. I think I caught whatever Jack had that made him throw up on the drive home from Vancouver.

Katie refused to sit by Jack. Specifically, she said, "I'm not sitting next to threw-up boy!" Vic came up with better names but couldn't decide if he liked "Pukey Galore" or "Lord Vomitbottoms" better. Jack just sat there looking green and, I now realize, passed his barfing cooties up toward me.

I loved Victoria and the other parts of B.C. we saw, though I'm leery of getting too cozy in a country that would make Celine Dion and Gordon Lightfoot national heroes.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails