Mar. 11: Eight blah blah blah

I got tagged by Chris for this meme. The rules are simple: link to the tagger, list eight facts about yourself, and tag other bloggers.

Eight Things You Might Not Care to Know About Me

  1. I have never been into Canada.
  2. I recorded a song in a studio in 1994 and it got local radio play for a few months. At least two times I turned on the radio and my song was playing at that moment—very cool.
  3. My dad never allowed me to drive his car. I got my driver permit at 17 but didn’t test for my license until I was 26. Bought myself a brand new car the very next day.
  4. Doogie Howser, M.D. was one of my favorite TV shows.
  5. I hate to exercise and will use any excuse not to exert myself voluntarily. The only exception is swimming, which I love, but I hate being seen in a swimsuit. It is quite the quandary.
  6. I slept very soundly as a child and peed the bed intermittently until I was 12 years old.
  7. Because I had an a-hole for a stepdad, I have told Vic that if our kids are still living at home when I die, he’s going to have to wait until they’re gone to get remarried. I know this is totally unfair to his happiness but that’s just how it has to be. Same goes for me.
  8. In my very simple mind, every single situation in life somehow relates to an episode of The Simpsons, Seinfeld and/or Friends. (And I love that Lori does it too!)


Who should I tag now? Since Chris is the only blogger that responds to my tags, I’m going to ask for y’all to write your eight things in a comment. Danke.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't believe you haven't been to Canada! You have to go up to Vancouver, it's so much fun up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I have a phobia of mice/rats (musophobic).

    2. My (much older) sister and I share a birthday. I was born on her third birthday.

    3. I was born in Compton, California. Go figure.

    4. My first R-rated movie was Blue Lagoon. With Kathy. At a drive-in. It was great even though she was in a splint. ;)

    5. I rode in an elevator at the Heathman with Rod Stewart. And didn't faint.

    6. I'm in love with John Mayer.

    7. I don't like Washington State (sorry emeraldcityguy). I will avoid it if at all possible.

    8. I have kissed the guitar player in Journey (on more than one occasion) and regularly kiss the drummer. :)

    And Jen, I want to hear that song from 1994...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails