Mar. 1: Gwennie's 2!

Today is my favorite two-year-old's birthday! Gwendolyn Nelson is celebrating her big day at home with the people that love her most (not including me). She is such a funny little monkey; I think the words "bright joy" describe her perfectly.

Bright Joy

On your birthday,
I’m thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.
May your next birthday find you the same--
glowing from within,
beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.
I feel blessed to know you.
(by Joanna Fuchs)


I love you, sweet girl! Happy birthday from "Auntie" Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails