Dec. 15: Major award

So, the rumor going around the family right now is that my sister won a big prize at her company Christmas party. I think the prize was for prettiest photocopier butt, but I could be wrong or just making that up.

The prize Kathy won is a trip for two to anywhere in the world (or something like that; I’m a bit fuzzy on the details due to extreme envy). Pretty awesome, huh? I think she should pick Antarctica, just to make things difficult for their travel agency. Heh heh heh… And then NOT invite me along.

She’s not the only prize-winner in the family though. Great Clips sponsored the school movie night on Saturday and Vic won the shampoo raffle. So, y’know… neeners, Kath.

3 comments:

  1. I can travel, but I can't wash my hair, dammit! Vic gets all the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for the call! Maybe my phone is frozen along with everything else???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can travel, but I can't wash my hair, dammit! Vic gets all the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails