Dec. 18: Elfed Manullangs

Ah, it’s that time of year, when we get to makes elves of ourselves. We made these movies a few weeks ago and I forgot to post them to the blog then. Oops. I saved the best one for last, so if you only want to watch one of them, I don’t like you anymore, and make it the disco one. The videos expire on January 15, 2009, so plan your viewings accordingly.

The original Elf Yourself:


Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Doing the Charleston:


Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Swing your pardner:


Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Shake it, Victor!:


Send your own ElfYourself eCards

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm in serious need of a drink now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. Gives new meaning to rolling on the floor, laughing out loud. I do think my favorite is the Shake It Victor--being a disco fan, it was great to see the Manullang gang boogying like it's 1977!

    You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Victor, you are one very good sport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao I dunno I'm pretty partial to the Charleston :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Simpson's Variety Hour comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao I dunno I'm pretty partial to the Charleston :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails