Dec. 6: Messages from SF

As you can see on the countdown clock over in the sidebar, Lori and Kathy’s trip to San Francisco is in full swing. I’ve been getting surprisingly few phone calls but an abundance of text messages, e-mails and photos. The fact that I’m not cursing them should not go by unnoticed.

On Thursday, from Lori:
Chai latte in a glass! Only in San Francisco!
xoxo




Later, also from Lori:
Caramel pecan turtle!



From Kath:
Mmmm . . . Cheesecake.


(This is the view from the Cheesecake Factory window)

A few minutes later, also from Kath:
I just got carded at cheesecake factory. I love this place!!

From Lori that evening:
Guess where we are? Just saw BBB.



I assumed they were at Rose Pistola, my fav restaurant near the Beach Blanket Bablyon theatre. I replied: loving you a little less...

To which Lori then replied:
I love you more than ever - ‘specially since this secomd lemon drop came!

Given the rare misspelling, I think that was sent just before she passed out on her Blackberry.

Not sure when this one was taken, but the Macy’s Santa looked a lot less naked when I saw him last week.


4 comments:

  1. Yes, it was Rose Pistola and yes, I misspelled something. I'd like to say sorry but I was having too much fun to care. We shopped on Union Street, Nordstrom and a few other stores today and are resting before "A Christmas Carol" begins at 7:00 p.m. Dinner at a new restaurant. Review to follow.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barf! A little NSFW warning needed for the grody Santa...

    xoxo,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aid and I stayed at the St. Francis when we were in SF. Go ride the elevators in the newer part of the hotel for a great view of the city and bay.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan, we did ride those elevators quite a bit as we were in the towers. You're right - great view! The only problem we had was getting to the open one before it closed again. We even had a guy get in ahead of us and just stare at us as Kathy shoved her hand in the door. Never said a word.

    We had a great weekend and the weather was awesome. Found a new favorite pizza place, "North Beach Pizza" on Stanyan (near Haight).If you haven't tried it - do it next time you're there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails