Dec. 27: Scary family tree

This morning Jack called my mom’s dog “Uncle Gilly.” I suppose that’s about right, if my mom’s Gilly’s mom too. That means Gilly’s my brother and Jack’s uncle.

Vic: “Then I guess Gilly’s my wacky brother-in-law.”

Jen: “Lucky you! You’ve got a nutty sister-in-law who drops her pants at parties, and a brother-in-law who thinks it’s perfectly fine to show up everywhere pantsless.”

Vic, watching Gilly in the backyard: “Yeah, well at least Kathy doesn’t poop on our deck.”

5 comments:

  1. She's never going to live down that slip up, is she? It's kind of sad because she doesn't even remember it and can't relive it with you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Lori, what's really sad is that this wasn't a one-time thing. She did it at another dinner party I had several years ago. How she keeps finding reasons to pull down her pants, I have no idea. I'm guessing she thinks publicity is publicity--it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the last time was a legitimate showing of a tatoo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you,BFF, for your defense of me. Jen's trying to make me hate Vodka and Xanax. She's cah-wazy!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails